Hong Kong Harbour Fiesta is showcasing than 50 buildings and landmarks along Hong Kong’s iconic Victoria Harbour with a spectacular multimedia light show, “A Symphony of Lights” from 8pm to 8.10pm every day this July.
This special edition of “A Symphony of Lights”, Hong Kong Harbour Fiesta will include not only the existing participating buildings of A Symphony of Lights, but also these additional 10 buildings and 3 locations to celebrate the HKSAR’s 25th anniversary.
The new venues includes Central Piers No 4-6, the Legislative Council Complex, CITIC Tower, Empire Centre, Great Eagle Centre, Hong Kong City Hall, Hong Kong Palace Museum, M+, Sunshine Plaza, Tsim Sha Tsui Centre, Talon Tower, Wan Chai Water Sports and Recreation Precinct, and Wan Chai Temporary Promenade.
5 things to do at Hong Kong Harbour Fiesta this July:
1. Take a trip on the selected fleet of Star Ferries (traveling between Tsim Sha Tsui and Central/Wan Chai) that are donned with colorful light belts that flicker along with the music.
2. Have a picnic at the grassy grounds of Central Government Offices and Legislative Council Complex and enjoy the intricate LED light arts that illuminate the walls.
3. Take a walk along the harbour front to watch Hong Kong illuminated with brilliant light shows and music.
4. Enjoy the new symphony of performances with LED screens and walls on 19 coastal buildings.
5. Listen to the music of Hong Kong Harbour Fiesta at the Tsim Sha Tsui Waterfront outside the Hong Kong Cultural Centre, the Avenue of Stars as well as the promenade at Golden Bauhinia Square in Wan Chai.
To fully immerse yourself in the performance at locations without live music broadcast, you can download the “A Symphony of Lights” app to synchronize your audio-visual experiences too.
Hong Kong Harbour Fiesta
Date: 1-31 July 2022